TOURING LITE TECH 12'6" X 31"
Exceptional glide from a hull based on the world champion All Star design. The added rail volume provides a unique balance and floatation to carry gear and supplies. The board pops up nicely on downwind runs, providing great glide.
This Touring paddle board is suited for all skill levels that want the fastest glide to paddle distances quickly with comfortable stability and the option to carry gear along the journey.
This is the most stable and widest design for heavier riders up to 110 kg.
- Extra rigidity with the introduction of unidirectional stringer bands and solid with added rail / nose reinforcements.
- Australian pine on the standing area for extra impact resistance and rigidity in the most critical area.
- All inserts have added high-density foam reinforcements.
- Flat side plane for stability and a smoother guide, adds more control while switching strokes
- Nose & tail bungee tie down
- Deep center channel
- Low nose rocker
- Boxy rail
- Slight tray with recessed deck pad for a wider stance and lower center of gravitiy which improves stability
- Length: 12'6" / 381 cm
- Width: 31" / 78.7 cm
- Tail Width: 20.5” / 52 cm
- Depth: 7.9" / 20 cm
- Weight: 13.9 kg (est) / 30.64 lbs
- Volume: 284 L
- Rider Weight: 55-110 kg / 121.25-242.50 lbs
Fins: Single dol-fin